Going beyond race and diversity training 101, Radical Dharma Camp is an immersive experience designed to gather and connect people already committed to implementing racial justice and anti-oppression interventions in their circles of community, identity, faith, and vocation.
Together we dive deep into the framework and practices of a Radical Dharma approach to confronting white supremacy, racial injustice, the intersections of dominance and isolation that keep us from personal and collective liberation.
During camp, we leverage sound, presence, play, and practice for you to:
- Expand and deepen commitment and talents for disrupting systems and structures of patriarchy, white supremacy, and oppression
- Engage across lines of difference and indifference authentically to cultivate skills necessary to move through the fears and resistance that limit our ability to act from love
- Understand the essential roles of embodiment and self-care to collective liberation
- Learn to apply the Radical Dharma Five (RD5): Framework for Liberation to generate methods relevant to your specific context and conditions
- Gain insight into skillful use of caucuses, congresses, and how to be accountable to "telling these times"
- Develop connection with others to disrupt the arrogance of individualism and pain of isolation
Radical Dharma Camp rigorously challenges you to be present to how systemic suffering and injustice lives in you personally and within all of us in redeeming ways that provoke introspection, wonder, vulnerability, accountability, and love.
Please note, Radical Dharma Camp is an immersive experience designed to gather and connect people already committed to implementing racial justice and anti-oppression interventions in their circles of community, identity, faith, and vocation.
There are a limited number of scholarships available to anyone from the BIPOC community who is not in a position to pay through the contemplative justice fellowships of our Omega scholarship program. These scholarships are application-free and work on an honor system. Call 877.944.2002 to register.
The following book is required reading for the course:
- Radical Dharma: Talking Race, Love, and Liberation by Reverend angel Kyodo williams and Lama Rod Owens with Jasmine Syedullah
Please note there is a special schedule for this course:
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
|7:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
This workshop is by application only. Please submit your materials according to the directions on this page.
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight
Tiered Pricing Options
Tuition option can be selected during the registration process. Click "Register Today" to customize your registration.
This is the price of your workshop. Choosing this price helps Omega continue to retain world-class teachers and sustain classroom facilities.
This is our partially subsidized price for those with temporary or minor financial need.
This is our fully subsidized price for those in need of deeper financial assistance.
Stay With Us
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, paddling on the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services.
A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute).
2 nights commuter fee
The commuter fee includes lunch and use of amenities and facilities. A list of local hotels and inns is available.
See our Cancellation Policy.
Certificate of Attendance : $25